Project “Common Stories of Europe” is Grundtvig Learning partnership project which involves 6 partners:
- Vidzeme Culture and Art Association “Haritas” (Latvia),
- Orka Consulting-Lodz (Poland),
- Association CITRIN-sdružení pro osobní rozvoj, o. s. (Czech Republic),
- “George Topirceanu” Culture and Arts center (Romania),
- Librotondo Soc. Coop ONLUS (Italy),
- Associação Empresarial de Paços de Ferreira (Portugal).
Association “Haritas” is leading partner in this project.
Main aim of the project-to support the educational challenge of an ageing population in Europe and intergenerational cooperation between seniors and youth using story-telling learning, story-telling festivals and workshops, examples of good practice and learning to learn.
Main activities: international project meetings, storytelling workshops during storytelling festivals, development of WEB platform and Methodical, video and audio materials about Storytelling, story preparing and telling, information day for stakeholders, final conference.
Project will last from August 2012 until July 2014.