Associação Empresarial de Paços de Ferreira
Established in 1995, Associação Empresarial de Paços de Ferreira is a non-profit employers association, concerned with the economical, cultural and social promotion of our region, located in the north of Portugal, about 40 km from Porto.
Certified in ISO 9001:1995 and ISO 9001:2000 quality standards, we promote:
• Sustainable economical development;
• Representativity, reinforcing the associative movement;
• Interaction between the different economical and social sectors;
• Internationalization of regional business and corporations;
• Management of the brand “Capital do Móvel” (furniture capital);
• Networking and partnership building with relevant institutions;
• Modernization and innovation of regional corporations and institutions;
• Quality services adapted to the needs of the community, such as:
• Business consulting – accounting, legal representation, marketing, webdesign;
• Professional Training and Education in different areas, according to the national qualifications catalogs:
– short-duration courses (50/100 hours),
– medium-duration courses (+1000/3000 hours),
– and long-duration courses (3000+ hours).
We also develop empowerment, gender-equality, and active citizenship projects, aimed at socially disadvantaged groups. And we organize exhibitions and fairs – furniture, clothing, agriculture.